The seemingly strange bedfellows of Rye Whiskey and Pineapple Rum end up forming a true dynamic duo as the leading characters in this lovely spin on a Vieux Carré. The Pineapple stands in quite handily for the fruitiness usually imparted by Cognac, giving the often serious cocktail a welcome air of frivolity. Loosen your waistcoat and tuck in.
- 1 oz Plantation Stiggins' Fancy Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz High West Double Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Del Professore Rosso Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Benedictine Liqueur
- 2 dashes Bitter Truth Jerry Thomas Bitters
Stir over ice, strain into glass. Garnish with orange twist.