The Laura Palmer Cocktail Kit
New York has The Manhattan, New Orleans The Sazerac, and if Twin Peaks were a real place, it would claim The Laura Palmer as its own. Dreamed up by Charles Russo for Blackbird (not the Black Lodge, but an excellent San Francisco bar with a definite lodge feel). A cocktail that uses Terroir Gin and doesn’t use lemon to muffle its piny woodsiness is rare, and the honey and rosemary of the Benedictine compliment it perfectly, luring you further into the drink, like synesthetic trails into the deep, dark, flavorful woods.The Laura Palmer Imposter
- 2 oz St. George Terroir Gin
- 1/2 oz Cocchi Americano Aperitif
- 1/2 oz Benedictine Liqueur
- 1 Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. Bourbon Cherry
- Stir all ingredients (minus the cherry) with ice in a mixing glass. Strain into a chilled coupe. Gently, using a bar spoon, place a cherry with some extra syrup onto the bottom of the glass.