Bittermens Transatlantic Aromatic Bitters
"We’re proud to introduce the bitters that we never thought we would make: Bittermens Transatlantic Modern Aromatic Bitters
What’s the flavor profile? Extremely complex, but not in a confusing way. It’s a little sweet, nicely bitter and surprisingly fruity. We’ve merged the great bitters of the world to create an aromatic bitter that is useful in such a wide array of drinks.
- From the most classic Aromatic bitters of Venezuela and Trinidad, we created a base that includes gentian, clove, allspice and cinnamon
- From New Orleans style bitters, we blend in angelica and anise seed
- From the iconic Italian Fernet, we fortify the bitterness in a touch of aloe and chicory
- From the Alpine Amaro tradition, we add in chamomile and dandelion
- From the tradition of German digestives, we incorporate cherry bark and licorice
In total, sixteen botanicals make up this unique aromatic offering.
Unlike the major brands, we are not adding in caramel color or any colorants at all (so it’s a golden color). Nor are we adding in any sugar. The sweetness in ours only comes from the licorice root. It’s certified kosher and GMO free."
Kosher Certified and GMO-Free
No sugar, no artificial anything, no added colorings.
Bottles with the GMO FREE mark are made with sugar cane alcohol.
Bittermens products do not contain any gluten, but may be manufactured in facilities that handle gluten.
Potential Allergens/Interactions: licorice