We can't stop when it comes to things that fizz, sparkle, and pop, but we don't have a bottomless bank account. So when we reach for the value choice sparkling wine, we often also reach for a modifier to jeuje it up.
Here are 5 bitters to make La Marca Prosecco more interesting and fun than Dom Perignon.
- Bitter Truth Peach Bitters - fresh, fruity, and big peach notes with a hint of almonds. Gives a big dollop of summer to any sparkler.
- Bitter Girl Pear Jordan Bitters - Sure, I'd pick this for the name, but also the orchard fruit of choice. Many Sparkling Wines have a hint of Pear, and this bitter brings out their best side.
- Australian Grapefruit Bitters - Big notes of grapefruit peel make this slightly tart and and slightly sweet bitter the perfect way to brighten in bubble.
- Dashfire Spiced Apple Bitters - Warm spices like cardamom and nutmeg back up the baked apple notes of this very user friendly option for sweeter bubbles.
- Miracle Mile Sour Cherry Bitters - a rich cherry flavor with hints of ginger, honey, and orange that pair well with both dry and sweet sparkling wines.
Here are 5 easy ways to get your 8 glasses of water in by lunch.
- Bitter Truth Cucumber Bitters - Keep these at your desk and dash a few into your Pellegrino to be your best, most zen, at-the-spa-level-relaxed self.
- Bitter Housewife Lime and Coriander Bitters - Sometimes we crave a bit of sour, but aren't ready to go find a fresh piece of citrus to squeeze. These brighten up the water, and taste so great you'll be refilling that soda stream daily.
- Miracle Mile Aperitivo Bitters - These taste best you're looking at instagram and everyone else is on vacation in Italy except you. A few drops of these will almost taste like a virgin Campari and Soda on piazza, but from the comfort of your own home. These also taste so satisfying before a meal, while you're cooking.
- Crude Rizzo Rosemary Grapefruit Bitters - 2 of the most refreshing flavors in one bottle. Both herbal and tart, this combo will feel like an herbal remedy to anything that ails you.
- Addition Rosemary Bitters - There are food and wine pairings, and now, we vote for food and bitter pairings. Serve rosemary flavored sparkling water with any fish dish and you're friends will start calling you Alice Waters.