Even the Bitters + Bottles team, some of the most dedicated booze enthusiasts in all the land, balance out the cheer-filled holiday season with a few extra rounds of NO-ABV drinks come January. In the interest of full disclosure, we've compiled a dossier of some of our very favorite buzz-free beverage enhancers.
BITTERS + BUBBLES: add 4-5 dashes into your favorite sparkling water
- Bitter Housewife Lime Coriander Bitters: Tastes of fresh-squeezed Persian lime juice infused with light and sweet coriander and the subtle spice of white pepper.
- Bitter Truth Cucumber Bitters: Think spa water plus with ridiculously fragrant cucumber, a touch of rosemary, black pepper, and the tiniest pinch of salt.
- Mister Bitters Negroni Bitters: Recreate the citrusy, bitter, and cola-esque flavor of Italy’s Chinotto soda with 2 full sleeves of this bitter charmer.
SODAS TO SAVOR: combine 1:5 with fizzy water for spirited flavor and 20% the sugar
- Jack Rudy Elderflower Tonic: The tangy, juicy flavors of pear and lychee fruit meet bright orange peel and lemongrass, with just a hint of Tonic’s bitter quinine.
- Speed Craft Bitter Lemon: A sparkling lemonade that comes for you with a big quinine smack and lemon oil pop, silkily delivered on the wings of gum arabic.
- Black Tea + Tippleman’s Ginger Honey Syrup + Dead Rabbit Orinoco Bitters: To make, brew a strong batch of choice black tea, sweeten with a teaspoon of Tippleman’s ginger-laced wildflower honey syrup, and season with a couple dashes of Dead Rabbit’s mulling spice-centric Orinoco bitters. Finish with a wedge of lemon and serve in a handle-less mug for maximum hand and soul warming.
Find them all and more in the Bar Supplies Shop!