IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
January 17, 2018 Meredith Lantz
Even the Bitters + Bottles team, some of the most dedicated booze enthusiasts in all the land, balance out the cheer-filled holiday season with a few extra rounds of NO-ABV drinks come January. In the interest of full disclosure, we've compiled a dossier of some of our very favorite buzz-free beverage enhancers.
BITTERS + BUBBLES: add 4-5 dashes into your favorite sparkling water
- Bitter Housewife Lime Coriander Bitters: Tastes of fresh-squeezed Persian lime juice infused with light and sweet coriander and the subtle spice of white pepper.
- Bitter Truth Cucumber Bitters: Think spa water plus with ridiculously fragrant cucumber, a touch of rosemary, black pepper, and the tiniest pinch of salt.
- Mister Bitters Negroni Bitters: Recreate the citrusy, bitter, and cola-esque flavor of Italy’s Chinotto soda with 2 full sleeves of this bitter charmer.
SODAS TO SAVOR: combine 1:5 with fizzy water for spirited flavor and 20% the sugar
- Jack Rudy Elderflower Tonic: The tangy, juicy flavors of pear and lychee fruit meet bright orange peel and lemongrass, with just a hint of Tonic’s bitter quinine.
- Speed Craft Bitter Lemon: A sparkling lemonade that comes for you with a big quinine smack and lemon oil pop, silkily delivered on the wings of gum arabic.
TEETOTODDY: warm up with a mock-toddy, liquid comfort food, hold the guilt
- Black Tea + Tippleman’s Ginger Honey Syrup + Dead Rabbit Orinoco Bitters: To make, brew a strong batch of choice black tea, sweeten with a teaspoon of Tippleman’s ginger-laced wildflower honey syrup, and season with a couple dashes of Dead Rabbit’s mulling spice-centric Orinoco bitters. Finish with a wedge of lemon and serve in a handle-less mug for maximum hand and soul warming.
Find them all and more in the Bar Supplies Shop!
Filed in: Bitters, Cocktails, Meredith Lantz, Syrups
Leave a comment